Friday, April 2, 2010

From the back porch...

Did I mention the porch back here yet? Its Friday morning, and everyone is still asleep - and I'm sitting out here listening to the birds and looking at this beautiful pink tree ...

I think Kelly got all yesterday's itinerary points down already, but she maybe didn't TRULY convey to you how much WALKING we did. Did we do more than previous days? Or do the days start to accumulate on my poor feet? Yesterday's weather was the nicest so far, and today should be even nicer. So says the funny little sunburn around my neckline!

The potential itinerary points for today include the National Zoo, the Museum of Natural History, maybe a paddleboat ride - though I've got to imagine that would be a busy spot today! But nothing too fixed - no appointments.

I've become fanatical about taking these photos with all five girls. I'll post some more from yesterday :-)

~JSW

No comments:

Post a Comment